Saturday, June 16, 2012

Trip 35

Hey! It's me again. So for this time, I will show you this very handy camera that I have started to use more. It's the Olympus trip 35. I picked this up at an estate sale for $20. I really like how small it is. It takes 35mm film too. The best thing about this camera is its built in lens. The lens is a Zuiko 40mm f/2.8, with four elements in three groups and a very sharp one that is. It came in black leather but I thought I could pimp it up a bit, so I cleaned it opened some parts (yes, I'm a bit techy but not that much) and applied the new (red lizard) skin. Here is how it looks like:






Now with regards to film. There are a lot of them around and they come in different number of exposures and sizes. The ones that I use are films from LOMO and KODAK. They are cheap and readily available down at the local photo store.

From left to right: Lomo 400 CN, Lomo Lady Grey 400, Lomo Redscale, Kodak BW400CN

Watch out for pictures soon.
                            







No comments:

Post a Comment